White Collar Team’s Michelle Bradford Featured as Leader in Law in The Daily Record
Michelle Bradford, one of the six former Department of Justice federal prosecutors in Murphy & McGonigle’s growing White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance Counseling Practice, is featured in The Daily Record’s special magazine supplement, “Leadership in Law 2019.”
Ms. Bradford served for nearly 12 years as a prosecutor in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia before joining Murphy & McGonigle in 2018. She comments in the profile, “I always made the effort to be respectful of the people I came into contact with, whether they were victims, witnesses or defendants, and not judge them based on their current circumstances or past struggles.”
Ms. Bradford’s practice focuses on white collar criminal defense and complex civil litigation. In the past 18 months, Murphy & McGonigle has added five former U.S. attorneys to its White Collar team and has increasingly been called on for high profile representations.
The Daily Record, published in Baltimore, Maryland, is a statewide business and legal newspaper and online publication. The paper publishes five days a week.
To read the profile on Michelle Bradford, click here.
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update
- Cooper and Davis to Speak on FIA Webinar on CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in Cash Markets
- The Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Two More SEC Alumni Further Bolster Murphy & McGonigle’s Premier Trading & Markets Counseling Practice
- New York Managing Partner to Interview FINRA’s Thomas Gira at STA’s Market Structure Conference