Steven Feldman to Present at NY Society of CPAs Forensic Accounting and Litigation Services Conference on May 19
Mr. Feldman is a speaker for "Staying on the Right Side of the Law – Using Government Guidelines to Advise and Protect Your Clients".
In today’s environment, companies are routinely in the government’s crosshairs. As the U.S. Attorney in Manhattan has said, every time the U.S. Attorney’s Office investigates an individual at a company involved with a crime, the prosecutors consider whether the company should also be charged.
The U.S. Department of Justice and the SEC follow rules and guidelines to determine whether to prosecute a company for its employees’ wrongdoing.
As individuals on the front lines of uncovering possible corporate fraud, you can prepare your clients’ reactions to evidence of possible wrongdoing and affirmatively respond, to ensure that the company will be treated as a good corporate citizen and avoid prosecution.
For more information click on the event link below or visit the NY Society of CPAs website: http://www.nysscpa.org/
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!