Steve Crimmins Named 2017 Securities Regulation "Lawyer of the Year" for New York City
Steve Crimmins continues to deliver great service to our customers and value to our firm. We are proud to announce that he has achieved "Lawyer of the Year" for New York City's 2017 Securities Regulation (again).
His excellent qualifications can be viewed here.
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update
- Cooper and Davis to Speak on FIA Webinar on CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in Cash Markets
- The Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Two More SEC Alumni Further Bolster Murphy & McGonigle’s Premier Trading & Markets Counseling Practice
- New York Managing Partner to Interview FINRA’s Thomas Gira at STA’s Market Structure Conference