Sharon O’Shaughnessy Recognized for Distinguished Pro Bono Service to New York State Courts Access to Justice Program
Murphy & McGonigle, P.C. is pleased to announce that Sharon O’Shaughnessy will receive a Certificate of Recognition for her distinguished pro bono service to the New York State Courts Access to Justice Program at an October 26, 2017 ceremony hosted by the New York State Unified Court System Office for Justice Initiatives, New York State Bar Association, and New York County Lawyers’ Association.
Since our founding in 2010, Murphy & McGonigle has been driven by a commitment to pro bono service. As we have grown, so have our pro bono efforts. From Justice Server and Legal Aid Justice Center in Virginia to the DC Bar Pro Bono Center, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington Immigration Legal Services to Pro Bono Net DC in Washington and Access to Justice and Pro Bono Net NY, we are honored to be committed to our communities.
Ms. O'Shaughnessy focuses her practice on white collar criminal litigation and regulatory enforcement defense. She has represented companies and individuals accused of business crimes, public corruption, securities law violations, and fraudulent practices by the U.S. Attorney’s Office, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, FINRA, and State Attorneys General. Ms. O’Shaughnessy is also experienced in complex commercial litigation and has represented numerous corporations and individuals in disputes involving business divorce, fraud, and other contractual issues.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!