Reminder to Commodity Pool Operators and Commodity Trading Advisors: NOW is the Time to Get Your Information Systems Security Programs in Place
If you are a Commodity Pool Operator (“CPO”) or Commodity Trading Advisor (“CTA”) and you have not made strides to put an effective Information Systems Security Program (“ISSP”) in place, doing so should be blinking red on your dashboard.
Read more here or copy the link to your browser: www.mmlawus.com/newsitem/pdf/2017-MARCH-Reminder_to_Commodity_Pool_Operators__8752514104021.pdf.
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update
- Cooper and Davis to Speak on FIA Webinar on CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in Cash Markets
- The Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Two More SEC Alumni Further Bolster Murphy & McGonigle’s Premier Trading & Markets Counseling Practice