Ten Murphy & McGonigle Listed in 2016 Super Lawyers
Murphy & McGonigle, P.C., a leading provider of legal services to the financial services industry, is pleased to announce ten attorneys have been selected for inclusion in 2016 Super Lawyers.
Stephen J. Crimmins (Securities Litigation), Joseph I. Goldstein (Securities Litigation), Robert P. Howard, Jr. (Securities and Regulation), Howard Kramer (Securities & Corporate Finance) and Thomas J. McGonigle (Securities Litigation) were selected by Super Lawyers in Washington, D.C. Lindi L. Beaudreault (Criminal Defense: White Collar), Steven D. Feldman (Criminal Defense: White Collar) and Paul A. Merolla (Securities and Regulation) were named in New York Metro with Jonathan Bashi (Securities Litigation) being named a New York Metro Rising Star. In Richmond, Virginia, Daniel M. Payne (Business) has been named a Rising Star for 2016.
Stephen J. Crimmins
- Jonathan Bashi
Joseph I. Goldstein
Robert P. Howard, Jr.
Howard L. Kramer
Thomas J. McGonigle
Daniel M. Payne
Steven D. Feldman
Paul A. Merolla
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!