Murphy & McGonigle to Partner with SIFMA to Host Women’s Leadership Forum
Murphy & McGonigle’s Women’s Initiative will serve as a sponsor of the Securities Industry and Financial Markets Association (SIFMA) Women’s Leadership Forum on Thurs., Oct. 25 in New York City. The focus of this Women’s Leadership Forum is to address ways to enhance positive culture within the financial services industry.
Stephanie Avakian, Co-Director of the U.S. Securities and Exchange (SEC) Division of Enforcement will be the featured keynote speaker at the half-day event. Elizabeth Davis, a shareholder at Murphy & McGonigle and a former Chief Trial Attorney at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC), will act as Moderator for the Forum. More than 200 women leaders in financial services are expected to attend the event.
“We look forward to partnering with SIFMA in convening senior financial industry professionals to share their insights on ways to enhance positive culture within our industry,” said Katherine McGrail, Chief Diversity & Inclusion Officer and leader of the Women’s Initiative at Murphy & McGonigle.
The purpose of Murphy & McGonigle's Women's Initiative is to attract, retain, and champion top-flight female legal talent. The Women's Initiative hosts, sponsors, and participates in several efforts that advance the development of women in law and the community at large.
For more information, https://www.sifma.org/event/womens-leadership-forum/
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!