The firm’s Women’s Initiative submitted the video linked below to the National Association for Women Lawyers (“NAWL”) Inaugural YouTube Video Contest. The contest invited a two-minute video reflecting what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means to us. The winning entries will be determined by the number of views logged before February 1, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT. So please start viewing! The winning three videos will be shown at NAWL’s mid-year meeting and awards luncheon in Chicago and may be shown at future programs focused on what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means today.
Murphy & McGonigle’s Women’s Initiative submits video for NAWL YouTube video contest.
- The Most-Read Securities Law360 Guests Of 2020
- Client Alert: U.S. Unanimously Passes S.945
- Murphy & McGonigle Named Securities Regulation ‘Law Firm of the Year’ by U.S. News - Best Lawyers
- One Year Later – Has Cross Border Discovery Been Impacted by Del Valle Ruiz Ruling?
- Cross-Border Discovery Trends 1 Year After 2nd Circ. Ruling