The firm’s Women’s Initiative submitted the video linked below to the National Association for Women Lawyers (“NAWL”) Inaugural YouTube Video Contest. The contest invited a two-minute video reflecting what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means to us. The winning entries will be determined by the number of views logged before February 1, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT. So please start viewing! The winning three videos will be shown at NAWL’s mid-year meeting and awards luncheon in Chicago and may be shown at future programs focused on what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means today.
Murphy & McGonigle’s Women’s Initiative submits video for NAWL YouTube video contest.
- Murphy & McGonigle Marks 10 Year Anniversary
- Justices' Cert Snub Perpetuates Commodities Act Uncertainty
- Chambers USA 2020 Recognizes Firm, Lawyers
- STRATEGIC PERSPECTIVES—Murphy & McGonigle partner considers potential implications of Telegram rulings
- Webinar to Address Cybersecurity Threats for a Remote-Work Environment