The firm’s Women’s Initiative submitted the video linked below to the National Association for Women Lawyers (“NAWL”) Inaugural YouTube Video Contest. The contest invited a two-minute video reflecting what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means to us. The winning entries will be determined by the number of views logged before February 1, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT. So please start viewing! The winning three videos will be shown at NAWL’s mid-year meeting and awards luncheon in Chicago and may be shown at future programs focused on what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means today.
Murphy & McGonigle’s Women’s Initiative submits video for NAWL YouTube video contest.
- Murphy & McGonigle Adds William Walsh, Former CME Group Enforcement Attorney, to Chicago Office
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- Howard Kramer to Speak on 21st Century Communication Technology at SIFMA C&L
- Murphy & McGonigle Elects First Woman of Color Leader
- Murphy & McGonigle Announces Leadership Transition