The firm’s Women’s Initiative submitted the video linked below to the National Association for Women Lawyers (“NAWL”) Inaugural YouTube Video Contest. The contest invited a two-minute video reflecting what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means to us. The winning entries will be determined by the number of views logged before February 1, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT. So please start viewing! The winning three videos will be shown at NAWL’s mid-year meeting and awards luncheon in Chicago and may be shown at future programs focused on what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means today.
Murphy & McGonigle’s Women’s Initiative submits video for NAWL YouTube video contest.
- American Lawyer White Collar Ad
- Commodities, Futures & Derivatives Team Members to Speak at FIA Law & Compliance Conference
- Stephen T. Gannon, Senior Banking Legal Executive, Joins Murphy & McGonigle
- Matthew Comstock to Moderate Panel with Co-Chairs of Congressional Blockchain Caucus
- Third Time’s the Charm? Lawmakers Try Again to Clarify Cryptocurrency and Digital Asset Regulation