Murphy & McGonigle’s Women’s Initiative submits video for NAWL YouTube video contest.
The firm’s Women’s Initiative submitted the video linked below to the National Association for Women Lawyers (“NAWL”) Inaugural YouTube Video Contest. The contest invited a two-minute video reflecting what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means to us. The winning entries will be determined by the number of views logged before February 1, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT. So please start viewing! The winning three videos will be shown at NAWL’s mid-year meeting and awards luncheon in Chicago and may be shown at future programs focused on what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means today.
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update
- Cooper and Davis to Speak on FIA Webinar on CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in Cash Markets
- The Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Two More SEC Alumni Further Bolster Murphy & McGonigle’s Premier Trading & Markets Counseling Practice