The firm’s Women’s Initiative submitted the video linked below to the National Association for Women Lawyers (“NAWL”) Inaugural YouTube Video Contest. The contest invited a two-minute video reflecting what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means to us. The winning entries will be determined by the number of views logged before February 1, 2017 at 5:00 PM CT. So please start viewing! The winning three videos will be shown at NAWL’s mid-year meeting and awards luncheon in Chicago and may be shown at future programs focused on what “Women Lawyers Succeeding!” means today.
Murphy & McGonigle’s Women’s Initiative submits video for NAWL YouTube video contest.
- New York Leads the Pack in Incidence of Blockchain Litigation
- U.S., EU Enforcers Target Big Tech, Children’s Privacy in 2020
- New York Cryptocurrency Regs Will Boost Market Broadly
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey