Murphy & McGonigle Moves to New Washington Office to Accommodate Growth
Murphy & McGonigle, P.C., a leading provider of legal services to the financial services industry, is pleased to announce the relocation of its Washington office to 1001 G Street, NW in Washington. The firm is moving to a larger office space with state-of-the-art technology to accommodate the growth of its Washington practice.
After spending the previous seven years at 555 13th Street in Washington, recent strong growth in the number of Washington attorneys drove the decision to change locations.
“We are very excited about the move to our new office space, which will allow our attorneys and staff to continue to provide our clients with the high level of service they have come to expect from Murphy & McGonigle,” said Thomas J. McGonigle, firm co-founder and managing partner of the firm’s Washington office. “We have seen our Washington attorney numbers grow by nearly 30% over the last three years. This new space will accommodate our team and allow for continued growth.”
The firm’s new address is 1001 G Street, NW, Seventh Floor, Washington, DC 20001
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!