Murphy & McGonigle Joins With Virginia Council on Women to Award Scholarships To STEM Essay Contest Winners
Murphy & McGonigle sponsored the 7th Annual STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) Essay Contest Awards Reception at the Governor of Virginia’s Mansion on Apr. 18. The Virginia Council on Women received essay submissions this year from 500 young women – high school juniors and seniors – and doubled the number of entries from a year ago. Five winners to the contest were named, and each was awarded a $10,000 scholarship.
The STEM Essay Contest was launched in 2012 with 170 women from across the Commonwealth of Virginia submitting essays focusing on their vision for a future STEM education or career.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!