Murphy & McGonigle First Law Firm to Join Hyperledger Project
Murphy & McGonigle is pleased to announce it has joined the Hyperledger Project. The Hyperledger Project is a collaborative, cross-industry effort working to enable organizations to build and run robust, industry-specific applications, platforms and hardware systems to support their individual business transactions by creating an enterprise grade, open source distributed ledger framework and code base. Hyperledger now has 95 members, making it the fastest growing collaborative project ever hosted by the Linux Foundation.
"Murphy & McGonigle, a leading provider of legal services to the financial services industry, is pleased to be the first law firm to join the Hyperledger Project," said Matt Comstock, Partner at Murphy & McGonigle. "We look forward to continuing our leadership in delivering cutting-edge legal advice to users of blockchain technology in the financial services community."
"I am pleased to see the Hyperledger community growing so rapidly and on such a global scale," said Brian Behlendorf, executive director of the Hyperledger Project. "The support from these new members is extremely beneficial and their varied expertise will help drive our open blockchain technology efforts forward, as well as ensure that future projects are developed with best practices in mind from the onset."
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!