Major corporations want to retain large law firms that have broad expertise, deep resources, and stellar talent to help them navigate the labyrinth of complex and nuanced rules and regulations enforced by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and other governmental agencies. So the Cadwaladers, Cravaths, Davis Polks, Morrison & Foersters and Sidleys of the world tend to dominate this practice area. And, all of these firms are highly recognized for their work in this arena. These partnerships, and others, recently achieved National Tier One recognition for their U.S. securities regulation practices by U.S. News—Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” Read more here.
Murphy & McGonigle Boutique Is Recognized as Successfully Competing Against Megafirms in Securities Law Arena
- New York Leads the Pack in Incidence of Blockchain Litigation
- U.S., EU Enforcers Target Big Tech, Children’s Privacy in 2020
- New York Cryptocurrency Regs Will Boost Market Broadly
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey