Major corporations want to retain large law firms that have broad expertise, deep resources, and stellar talent to help them navigate the labyrinth of complex and nuanced rules and regulations enforced by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and other governmental agencies. So the Cadwaladers, Cravaths, Davis Polks, Morrison & Foersters and Sidleys of the world tend to dominate this practice area. And, all of these firms are highly recognized for their work in this arena. These partnerships, and others, recently achieved National Tier One recognition for their U.S. securities regulation practices by U.S. News—Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” Read more here.
Murphy & McGonigle Boutique Is Recognized as Successfully Competing Against Megafirms in Securities Law Arena
- Matthew Comstock to Moderate Panel with Co-Chairs of Congressional Blockchain Caucus
- Third Time’s the Charm? Lawmakers Try Again to Clarify Cryptocurrency and Digital Asset Regulation
- Murphy & McGonigle Introduces Upgraded Version of M&M Defend App
- The Most-Read Securities Law360 Guests Of 2020
- Client Alert: U.S. Unanimously Passes S.945