Major corporations want to retain large law firms that have broad expertise, deep resources, and stellar talent to help them navigate the labyrinth of complex and nuanced rules and regulations enforced by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and other governmental agencies. So the Cadwaladers, Cravaths, Davis Polks, Morrison & Foersters and Sidleys of the world tend to dominate this practice area. And, all of these firms are highly recognized for their work in this arena. These partnerships, and others, recently achieved National Tier One recognition for their U.S. securities regulation practices by U.S. News—Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” Read more here.
Murphy & McGonigle Boutique Is Recognized as Successfully Competing Against Megafirms in Securities Law Arena
- The Most-Read Securities Law360 Guests Of 2020
- Client Alert: U.S. Unanimously Passes S.945
- Murphy & McGonigle Named Securities Regulation ‘Law Firm of the Year’ by U.S. News - Best Lawyers
- One Year Later – Has Cross Border Discovery Been Impacted by Del Valle Ruiz Ruling?
- Cross-Border Discovery Trends 1 Year After 2nd Circ. Ruling