Major corporations want to retain large law firms that have broad expertise, deep resources, and stellar talent to help them navigate the labyrinth of complex and nuanced rules and regulations enforced by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and other governmental agencies. So the Cadwaladers, Cravaths, Davis Polks, Morrison & Foersters and Sidleys of the world tend to dominate this practice area. And, all of these firms are highly recognized for their work in this arena. These partnerships, and others, recently achieved National Tier One recognition for their U.S. securities regulation practices by U.S. News—Best Lawyers “Best Law Firms.” Read more here.
Murphy & McGonigle Boutique Is Recognized as Successfully Competing Against Megafirms in Securities Law Arena
- Remote Work May Change Attorneys’ Habits After Pandemic
- FINRA Issues Regulatory Notice on Outbreak of Coronavirus
- Elizabeth Davis Selected as Fellow for Leadership Council on Legal Diversity
- Judge Invites CFTC to Comment on SEC Enforcement Action
- Federal Judge Issues Unusual Invitation to CFTC to Comment on SEC Enforcement Action