Michelle Bradford Recognized with 2019 Leadership in Law Award
Michelle Bradford, a member of the firm’s White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance Counseling Practice, will receive a 2019 Leadership in Law Award from The Daily Record, a news source and publication that covers Maryland legal and business.
The Leadership in Law Awards recognize Maryland’s legal professionals – lawyers and judges – whose dedication to their occupation and communities is outstanding. The awards, which where launched in 2001, will be presented on May 16 to the honorees at a ceremony at the BWI Hilton.
Prior to joining Murphy & McGonigle in 2018, Ms. Bradford served as a prosecutor for 12 years in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. There she was regularly honored for exemplary work, with several Special Achievement Awards, an FBI Achievement Award, and the USAO Team award for Global Healthcare.
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update
- Cooper and Davis to Speak on FIA Webinar on CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in Cash Markets
- The Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Two More SEC Alumni Further Bolster Murphy & McGonigle’s Premier Trading & Markets Counseling Practice