Michelle Bradford Recognized with 2019 Leadership in Law Award
Michelle Bradford, a member of the firm’s White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance Counseling Practice, will receive a 2019 Leadership in Law Award from The Daily Record, a news source and publication that covers Maryland legal and business.
The Leadership in Law Awards recognize Maryland’s legal professionals – lawyers and judges – whose dedication to their occupation and communities is outstanding. The awards, which where launched in 2001, will be presented on May 16 to the honorees at a ceremony at the BWI Hilton.
Prior to joining Murphy & McGonigle in 2018, Ms. Bradford served as a prosecutor for 12 years in the Criminal Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia. There she was regularly honored for exemplary work, with several Special Achievement Awards, an FBI Achievement Award, and the USAO Team award for Global Healthcare.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!