Michele Rose, Experienced Securities Litigator, Joins Murphy & McGonigle
Murphy & McGonigle, P.C. announced today that Michele Rose has joined the firm as a shareholder in its Washington, D.C. office. Ms. Rose’s arrival continues the strong trend of top litigation and regulatory talent joining the financial services law firm that was founded in 2010.
Ms. Rose brings over twenty-five years of high-stakes trial experience to the firm. She has significant experience in all aspects of litigation, including pretrial investigations, counseling, discovery, motion practice, settlement negotiations, litigation strategy, and trial. Ms. Rose manages teams of lawyers, expert witnesses, and litigation support professionals. She also has extensive negotiating experience, including negotiating complex D&O coverage issues, discovery disputes, and settlements.
“Michele is a truly outstanding securities class action litigator. She also brings added depth to our regulatory defense and investigation teams,” said James Murphy, Chairman of Murphy & McGonigle.
“I am excited and honored to have been admitted as a partner in a premier firm with such an impressive group of prominent lawyers. Murphy & McGonigle’s concentration on securities litigation and regulation made this the ideal firm for me. I am thrilled to join the team at Murphy & McGonigle” says Rose.
- Michele E. Rose
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!