Today, the Murphy & McGonigle law firm announced that securities industry veteran, Paul A. Merolla, has joined the firm in its New York office. Merolla has had a distinguished career in the securities industry, having served as General Counsel for Instinet Group Incorporated as well as previously serving in senior legal positions at Goldman Sachs Co., Inc. Merolla was most recently the group leader for the Financial Services Practice Group at the LeClairRyan law firm in New York. Merolla is also a Past President of the SIFMA Compliance & Legal Division (2005- 2006). Merolla will be the partner in charge of Murphy & McGonigle's New York office. "We are thrilled to have someone of Paul's stature within the financial services industry join us in New York," said James A. Murphy, chairman of Murphy & McGonigle. "Paul brings a great depth of knowledge, sound judgment and an insider's perspective on the important issues the financial services industry is facing today," added Murphy. Read more here.
Merolla Will Lead Law Firm's New York Office
- The Most-Read Securities Law360 Guests Of 2020
- Client Alert: U.S. Unanimously Passes S.945
- Murphy & McGonigle Named Securities Regulation ‘Law Firm of the Year’ by U.S. News - Best Lawyers
- One Year Later – Has Cross Border Discovery Been Impacted by Del Valle Ruiz Ruling?
- Cross-Border Discovery Trends 1 Year After 2nd Circ. Ruling