Integrity for Competitiveness: On the Road with Compliance Officers, featured chapter contributor
White Collar partner Robertson Park is a featured contributor to a chapter of this recently published book. The book, which is authored by Phillippe Montigny, is published by Ethic Intelligence.
Mr. Montigny is President of Ethic Intelligence, and he publishes the blog, “Anti-Corruption Policy.”
Mr. Park, the founding member of Murphy & McGonigle’s White Collar Defense, Investigations & Compliance Practice, previously served in the Fraud Section of the Criminal Division of the Department of Justice.
Amazon Book Link: https://www.amazon.com/Integrity-Competitiveness-road-compliance-officers/dp/2956295306/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1543244893&sr=1-1&keywords=Integrity+for+Competitiveness%3A+On+the+Road+with+Compliance+Officers
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!