Feb. 28 Webinar to Explore CCPA
After the GDPR, comes the CCPA. The California Consumer Privacy Act – or CCPA – will become effective in 2020. The law will mark the first iteration of data privacy rules in the United States, following the European Union’s adoption of the GDPR last year.
Joseph Facciponti and Maxwell Thompson of Murphy & McGonigle’s Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, & Incident Response Practice, will lead a Lawline CLE webinar covering the CCPA, what to expect and how to prepare on Thurs., Feb. 28 at 3:30 pm EST. Since the CCPA will apply to business both inside and outside of California, this course will benefit attorneys nationwide. For more information, https://www.lawline.com/course/the-california-consumer-privacy-act-a-new-frontier-for-data-privacy-in-the-united-states.
Joseph P. Facciponti
- Maxwell T.S. Thompson
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!