Feb. 28 Webinar to Explore CCPA
After the GDPR, comes the CCPA. The California Consumer Privacy Act – or CCPA – will become effective in 2020. The law will mark the first iteration of data privacy rules in the United States, following the European Union’s adoption of the GDPR last year.
Joseph Facciponti and Maxwell Thompson of Murphy & McGonigle’s Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, & Incident Response Practice, will lead a Lawline CLE webinar covering the CCPA, what to expect and how to prepare on Thurs., Feb. 28 at 3:30 pm EST. Since the CCPA will apply to business both inside and outside of California, this course will benefit attorneys nationwide. For more information, https://www.lawline.com/course/the-california-consumer-privacy-act-a-new-frontier-for-data-privacy-in-the-united-states.
Joseph P. Facciponti
- Maxwell T.S. Thompson
- Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update
- Cooper and Davis to Speak on FIA Webinar on CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in Cash Markets
- The Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Two More SEC Alumni Further Bolster Murphy & McGonigle’s Premier Trading & Markets Counseling Practice
- New York Managing Partner to Interview FINRA’s Thomas Gira at STA’s Market Structure Conference