Elizabeth Del Cid Participates in the Latina Leadership Academy
The Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy (CBLA) is a collaborative effort among the American Bar Association, Hispanic National Bar Association, National Bar Association, National Native American Bar Association, and NAPABA. Through this collaboration, the CBLA will strengthen the pipeline of diverse bar association leaders through bar leadership training and professional development programs. The CBLA will benefit current and future bar leaders, the bar association community, and the legal profession overall, and lays the foundation for further collaborative efforts by the sponsoring bar associations to foster diversity and inclusion in the legal profession. CBLA is intended for: Up-and-coming bar leaders who have been in practice for 5-15 years. Have served as HNBA Regional President, Deputy Regional President, officers of an HNBA affiliate and/or co-chair of an HNBA committee, section, division, or task force. Reasons to Apply Network with leaders from your organization and multiple national bar associations; Learn, discuss, and develop leadership skills important to your future as a lawyer and as a future bar leader; Have the opportunity to absorb a wide range of leadership advice from leading experts in the field in a collegial and close-knit setting; and Develop the skills necessary to successfully organize, operate, and lead local and national bar associations.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!