Elizabeth Del Cid Named to ABA’s Top 40 Young Lawyers List
Elizabeth Del Cid of Murphy & McGonigle’s New York office has been selected to the 2018 American Bar Association’s “On the Rise – Top 40 Young Lawyers List.”
Ms. Del Cid, who guides professionals and businesses involved in customer disputes throughout the U.S., was recognized with this prestigious honor for the combination of her legal skills and her record as a servant to the public.
With an extensive background handling professional liability and securities matters, Ms. Del Cid has participated in countless hearings for bench and jury trial, arbitration, dispositive motion, and ex parte application on both the civil and criminal side. She has negotiated confidential settlements for a fraction of the amount in dispute and is also a FINRA arbitrator.
An ABA Law Practice Fellow, Ms. Del Cid has earned similarly prestigious recognition previously. She was named an Hispanic National Bar Association’s Top Lawyers under 40 Award recipient and a Super Lawyers’ Rising Star honoree for the past two years. She is also an alumna of the American Bar Association’s renowned Collaborative Bar Leadership Academy.
Ms. Del Cid graduated cum laude from UCLA and on the Dean’s List at the University of Minnesota Law School. She credits her father with teaching her how to regatear (“bargain” in Spanish). She is admitted to practice law in California and New York.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!