Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update
Shareholders Joseph Facciponti and Katherine McGrail of the Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, & Incident Response Practice will be the featured speakers on a Lawline webinar entitled, “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update.” The program will take place on Thurs., Oct. 10 at 10 am.
Recent cyberattacks have only begun to reveal the full disruptive potential of cybercriminals and state actors to engage in theft on a massive scale, interfere with business operations, and mislead the public on matters of national significance. Lawmakers and regulators have responded by asking businesses and financial institutions to do even more to protect their data, their networks, and their customers’ privacy, or else face costly investigations and potential penalties.
The CLE program will review recent changes to the laws and regulations that apply to cybersecurity and data protection.
Lawline is a platform for online legal education. Faculty for Lawline programs includes practitioners from the nation’s leading law firms, as well as other esteemed faculty from nonprofits, corporations, and government agencies.
To register for the webinar, https://www.lawline.com/course/cybersecurity-data-privacy-regulatory-and-enforcement-update.
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!
- Cooper and Davis to Speak on FIA Webinar on CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in Cash Markets
- The Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Two More SEC Alumni Further Bolster Murphy & McGonigle’s Premier Trading & Markets Counseling Practice
- New York Managing Partner to Interview FINRA’s Thomas Gira at STA’s Market Structure Conference