Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update
Shareholders Joseph Facciponti and Katherine McGrail of the Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, & Incident Response Practice will be the featured speakers on a Lawline webinar entitled, “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update.” The program will take place on Thurs., Oct. 10 at 10 am.
Recent cyberattacks have only begun to reveal the full disruptive potential of cybercriminals and state actors to engage in theft on a massive scale, interfere with business operations, and mislead the public on matters of national significance. Lawmakers and regulators have responded by asking businesses and financial institutions to do even more to protect their data, their networks, and their customers’ privacy, or else face costly investigations and potential penalties.
The CLE program will review recent changes to the laws and regulations that apply to cybersecurity and data protection.
Lawline is a platform for online legal education. Faculty for Lawline programs includes practitioners from the nation’s leading law firms, as well as other esteemed faculty from nonprofits, corporations, and government agencies.
To register for the webinar, https://www.lawline.com/course/cybersecurity-data-privacy-regulatory-and-enforcement-update.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!