Chairman James Murphy to Deliver Keynote at Blockchain Expo Global
James Murphy, Chairman and co-founder of financial services regulatory law firm Murphy & McGonigle, will deliver a keynote speech at Blockchain Expo Global 2019, scheduled for Apr. 25-26 in London.
Mr. Murphy, a thought leader in the blockchain space who has spoken at various conferences around the world on the emerging sector, will address “The Future of U.S. Regulation in the Crypto Space” in his keynote on Fri., Apr. 26 (10:30 am).
Blockchain Expo Global, to be held at the Olympia Grand London, is the world’s largest blockchain conference and exhibition. More than 12,000 attendees are expected at the event, and it will include speakers from Allianz, Bank of America, BNP Paribas, BNY Mellon, ING, NatWest and RBS, among others.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!