Chairman James Murphy Delivers Keynote at Blockchain Expo North America
Members of Murphy & McGonigle’s FinTech & Blockchain Practice participated in last week’s Blockchain Expo North America in Silicon Valley, delivering a keynote talk, speaking on panels, attending workshops featuring entrepreneurs and business leaders in the blockchain space, and providing their perspectives of what 2019 holds for the blockchain sector.
In his Keynote address to the conference, Chairman and co-founder James Murphy delivered predictions for the regulatory environment in 2019 in a talk entitled, “The Future of U.S. Regulation in the Crypto Space.”
Shareholder Matthew Comstock participated in a panel discussion at the Expo on “Crypto-securities and Regulation,” while shareholder Daniel Payne spoke on the panel entitled, “Governance and Regulation in Blockchain Business Networks.”
Blockchain Expo North America is the World’s largest Blockchain Conference and Exhibition focusing on the future of enterprise technology. The conference, Nov. 28-29 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, featured two days of top-level content from leading brands, embracing and developing cutting edge blockchain technologies.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!