Blockchain Law Center
As the regulatory environment for blockchain technologies and assets continues to take shape, Murphy & McGonigle’s Blockchain Law Center (www.blockchainlawcenter.com) provides a one-stop destination for the latest legal and regulatory developments in the application of blockchain technology.
Launched in March, 2018, the Blockchain Law Center is one of the only websites devoted exclusively to the legal and regulatory developments in blockchain.
Recent blog posts in the Blockchain Law Center cover a new law that might provide blockchain companies a new way to raise funds; the compliance and enforcement issues for market participants raised by the CFTC’s efforts to regulate virtual currencies; and an article in the mounting investigations into the cryptocurrency market.
The Blockchain Law Center also features upcoming events, a regulatory developments database, a resource center, and a variety of articles related to this dynamic sector.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!