Balancing ICO Market Growth and Investor Protection
Daniel Alter of Murphy & McGonigle’s FinTech & Blockchain Practice will be a featured speaker on a Washington Legal Foundation webinar looking at the growth of initial coin offerings (ICOs) on Wed., Oct. 17.
The webinar, “Initial Coin Offerings: Can Securities Regulators Balance Market Growth and Investor Protection?” takes place from 1:00 – 2:00 pm EST.
Mr. Alter, the first General Counsel of the New York State Department of Financial Services, will be among three speakers on the webinar. The speakers will discuss actions taken by the SEC and state FinTech regulators and how those agencies can most effectively police fraud and economic growth and predictable rules.
To register for the webinar, click here: https://www.wlf.org/2018/10/04/communicating/webinar-initial-coin-offerings-can-securities-regulators-balance-market-growth-and-investor-protection/
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!