An Interview with James Murphy
‘Having a culture of innovation in a law firm is unusual. Many lawyers are trained to be risk averse.’ While our next professional keeps a laser focus on the changes affecting his financial services clients, he also drives innovation in his own law firm, Murphy & McGonigle.
Here, James Murphy, Chairman and Co-Founder of Murphy & McGonigle, a US based boutique securities litigation and enforcement law firm, talks about the inspiration behind his career path, the importance of knowing your client, and keeping up-to-date with the latest regulations and directives, and gives insight into the firm’s innovative projects and future goals.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!