A Roadmap for Best Practices for Compliance Programs
The recent Department of Justice and Securities and Exchange Commission guidance1 on the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act does not break new ground, but it does offer internal and external counsel, as well as ethics and compliance professionals, a user-friendly guide to the agencies’ priorities.
The guidance provides insight into expectations of law enforcement and civil enforce-ment in areas including the management of gifts, travel and entertainment; interaction with foreign government officials; and relations with vendors and thirdparty intermediaries.
Continue reading the PDF here or copy this link into your browser: www.mmlawus.com/newsitem/pdf/wlj_scl1824_commentary_parkpeterson_8740032877157.pdf.
- Two Murphy & McGonigle Lawyers Recognized as “Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers New York
- 19 Practices Honored and Six Earn National Rankings in Best Law Firms 2020 Survey
- “Post Lava Jato World” Event at Murphy & McGonigle to Feature Leading Authorities Involved in the Enforcement Effort
- Murphy & McGonigle Diverse Lawyers Participate in Annual MCCA Conference
- “Commodity” is a Defined Term!