What to do if Your Fund is Suspected of Insider Trading and Other Fraudulent Act
“What to do if Your Fund is Suspected of Insider Trading and Other Fraudulent Acts,” at The Hedge Fund Business Operations Association’s Annual Conference: Optimizing Hedge Fund Business Operations.
This event will cover a variety of topics, including: Regulatory Update, Tax and Legislative Update, How to Survive in a Post-Dodd Frank World, Technology Update, Investor Roundtable – What Investors Want from their Fund Managers, The Increased Role of Corporate Governance and the Board of Directors, Due Diligence from All the Angles, CCO Roundtable – The Nuts and Bolts of an Effective and Cost-Efficient Compliance Program, Marketing and Fundraising Strategies in Today’s Environment, Mandatory Clearing Requirements for OTC Derivatives, SSAE 16 (aka SAS 70) – The Evolution of Internal Controls and Reporting, Preparing for and Surviving an SEC Audit, Successfully Addressing Key Valuation Issues, Coping with Separately Managed Accounts Platforms.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019