What Hath It Wrought: Did the Financial Crisis Alter the Litigation & Enforcement Landscape
Mr. Goldfarb is a panel moderator and Mr.Melnick is a panelist for “What Hath It Wrought: Did the Financial Crisis Alter the Litigation & Enforcement Landscape”, Commercial Litigation panel, New York City Bar Association.
For the past six years, panels have surveyed "current events" in Financial Crisis litigation. With the advantage of the passage of time, the bench and bar are positioned to consider whether, and the extent to which, those "current events" actually transformed the law and the litigation landscape in several practice areas: criminal and civil enforcement, securities and class action litigation, and commercial and business litigation.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019