“Training Workshop: Recordkeeping: Training on Revised Rules” - FIA Expo 2018, Chicago, IL
Imagine that you have received a request from the CFTC or the NFA for records. This session will train session participants on various aspects of recordkeeping including format, retention and accessibility to better prepare you to respond to such an inquiry. What do recently revised CFTC rules (1.31) mean in practice? What are the regulators expecting to see when they conduct an audit? Speakers will use actual experiences in responding to regulatory inquiries to advise participants on best practices for retaining records.
Event Link: https://expo2018.fia.org/
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019