Join a seasoned panel of thought leaders and professionals brought together by The Knowledge Group as they provide and present to the audience an overview of the recent trends, developments and legal challenges surrounding the Fraud-on-the-Market Doctrine. Speakers will highlight the implications and inferences of the developments to the securities class action landscape. Speakers will also go beyond the basics and provide practical tips and strategies to avoid common risks and pitfalls surrounding this significant topic.
Key topics include:
- An Introduction - Fraud-on-the-Market Doctrine
- The Basic Fraud on the Market Presumption
- The Basic Principles and Theory of Reliance
- Implications on Class Certification
- Elements of Securities Fraud Claims
- The Fairness in Class Action Litigation Act of 2017
- Recent Court Decisions
- Trends, Developments, and Updates in 2018
For more information please view the PDF invite or The Knowlege Group's website below.
- PDF: https://www.mmlawus.com/newsitem/pdf/invite_01172018_The_FraudontheMarket_Doctrine__Recent_Murphy_Murphy_McGonigle_8787728846361.pdf
- www.TheKnowledgeGroup.org: https://www.theknowledgegroup.org/webcasts/the-fraud-on-the-market-doctrine