The California Consumer Privacy Act – A New Frontier for Data Privacy in the United States - Webinar
After the GDPR, comes the CCPA. The California Consumer Privacy Act – or CCPA – will become effective in 2020. The law will mark the first iteration of data privacy rules in the United States, following the European Union’s adoption of the GDPR last year.
Joseph Facciponti and Maxwell Thompson of Murphy & McGonigle’s Cybersecurity, Cybercrime, & Incident Response Practice, will lead a Lawline CLE webinar covering the CCPA, what to expect and how to prepare on Thurs., Feb. 28 at 3:30 pm EST. Since the CCPA will apply to business both inside and outside of California, this course will benefit attorneys nationwide. For more information, https://www.lawline.com/course/the-california-consumer-privacy-act-a-new-frontier-for-data-privacy-in-the-united-states.
Joseph P. Facciponti
- Maxwell T.S. Thompson
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- CLE Presentation: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Lawyers
- “Unlawful Sexual Harassment” Training