“Taking the Cryptic Out of Cryptos – An Overview of the Current Regulatory Status and Litigation Involving Cryptoassets” panel at the Futures Industry Association’s Law & Compliance Conference in Washington, D.C.
This panel will provide a brief view of the technical distinctions between different types of cryptoassets, explaining their purposes and technical characteristics and discuss how different regulators classify cryptoassets for the purpose of applying existing laws and regulations. The panel will also explore how judicial decisions are beginning to impact the regulation of cryptoassets in the United States and relevant legislative initiatives worldwide.
Event Link: https://lc2019.fia.org/program/3961/detail
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019