So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
A compelling panel of cybersecurity experts from government and industry will be speaking on a topic of increasing importance to companies and boards at the upcoming Sept. 19 Murphy & McGonigle Breakfast CLE program.
The CLE program begins at 8:00 am and runs until 9:30 am in the New York office of Murphy & McGonigle. 1.5 hours of CLE credit are available for transitional and nontransitional attorneys.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019