"Senior Investors: Litigation Trends and Regulatory Update" - PLI CLE Webinar
This Briefing will provide a roadmap of common plaintiffs' arguments and defendants' rebuttal arguments in actions filed by or on behalf of elder investors. Elizabeth M. Del Cid and Sharon A. O’Shaughnessy of Murphy & McGonigle will discuss recent rules and notices published by the regulators on senior investors, the standards of proof for financial elder abuse that arise in these cases in major jurisdictions (NY, CA, FL, VA, and NC), and the potential civil and criminal penalties that may be imposed.
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- CLE Presentation: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Lawyers
- “Unlawful Sexual Harassment” Training