This Briefing will provide a roadmap of common plaintiffs' arguments and defendants' rebuttal arguments in actions filed by or on behalf of elder investors. Elizabeth M. Del Cid and Sharon A. O’Shaughnessy of Murphy & McGonigle will discuss recent rules and notices published by the regulators on senior investors, the standards of proof for financial elder abuse that arise in these cases in major jurisdictions (NY, CA, FL, VA, and NC), and the potential civil and criminal penalties that may be imposed.
"Senior Investors: Litigation Trends and Regulatory Update" - PLI CLE Webinar
- Securities Arbitration 2020: Deep Dive, New York State Bar Association
- “Trends in Blockchain Litigation,” PLI Briefing
- “Outside Counsel Panel,” Speaker, State of the Industry Conference - Commodity Markets Council
- Chair, Crypto, Blockchain, FinTech & Other Technology Panel, ABA Derivatives Law Committee 2020 Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
- Fostering Diverse and Inclusive Cultures in Legal Departments, Oppenheimer & Co.