Murphy & McGonigle 2018 CLE Breakfast Series: Securities Law Issues Involving FinTech
Murphy & McGonigle will host a CLE Breakfast program, "Securities Law Issues Involving FinTech," on Tues., June 19 in the Firm's New York office. Partners Howard Kramer and Matthew Comstock, both former attorneys in the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's Division of Trading & Markets, will cover securities law issues for digital assets using blockchain, clearing agency, broker-dealer and ATS issues for blockchain. Trading regulations issues for Artificial Intelligence and machine learning will also be covered. The program will include one hour of CLE credit, and breakfast will be served.
Mr. Kramer and Mr. Comstock are both members of Murphy & McGonigle's FinTech & Blockchain Practice. Mr. Kramer recently earned a Band 1 ranking from Chambers USA for Financial Services Regulation: Broker-Dealer (Compliance) - Nationwide.
For more information or to register, please contact Jennifer Berrios at email@example.com.
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- CLE Presentation: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Lawyers
- “Unlawful Sexual Harassment” Training