Robert Park Video Interview at ETHIC Intelligence Annual Breakfast in Paris
Rob spoke at another event hosted by ETHIC Intelligence and the Chair in Law and Business Ethics. The mission of the Chair is to teach, promote and spread the value of principles related to business ethics, corporate social responsibility, anti-corruption and sustainability by increasing public awareness, education and research.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019