"RMBS Litigation," PLI's New Developments in Securitizations 2012
"RMBS Litigation," PLI's New Developments in Securitizations 2012, Practicing Law Institute, New York.
As the securitization world begins to emerge from the financial crisis, it faces an onslaught of new regulation and uncertainty. Many transactions have been downgraded and have suffered unforeseeable losses. Additionally, investor confidence in structured products has been badly shaken. Moreover, many transactions have been subject to restructurings and litigation of various types.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019