Andrew Melnick was a panelist for, “Revolution in the Regulation of Financial Advice: The U.S., the U.K and Australia”, St. John’s Law School.
“Revolution in the Regulation of Financial Advice: The U.S., the U.K and Australia”
- Securities Arbitration 2020: Deep Dive, New York State Bar Association
- “Trends in Blockchain Litigation,” PLI Briefing
- “Outside Counsel Panel,” Speaker, State of the Industry Conference - Commodity Markets Council
- Chair, Crypto, Blockchain, FinTech & Other Technology Panel, ABA Derivatives Law Committee 2020 Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
- Fostering Diverse and Inclusive Cultures in Legal Departments, Oppenheimer & Co.