"Revisiting Mandatory Arbitration in Customer Securities Disputes," Brooklyn Law School Symposium
Brooklyn Law School Symposium: "Revisiting Mandatory Arbitration in Customer Securities Disputes" Brooklyn, New York.
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- CLE Presentation: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Lawyers
- “Unlawful Sexual Harassment” Training