International Conference on Protecting Cultural Heritage As a Common Good of Humanity: A Challenge for Criminal Justice, Courmayeur, Italy - ISPAC is organizing an International Conference aimed at exploring the indispensable role of crime prevention and criminal justice responses, at both international and domestic level, in combating all forms of trafficking in cultural property and related offences in a comprehensive and effective manner. This Conference – addressed to international organizations, national enforcement agencies, academics, cultural institutions, private sector operators in art and antiquities – follows a long-established commitment of ISPAC in the protection of cultural heritage and public goods as one of the most relevant challenges for contemporary criminal policy.
Restitution and International Judicial Cooperation
- Securities Arbitration 2020: Deep Dive, New York State Bar Association
- “Trends in Blockchain Litigation,” PLI Briefing
- “Outside Counsel Panel,” Speaker, State of the Industry Conference - Commodity Markets Council
- Chair, Crypto, Blockchain, FinTech & Other Technology Panel, ABA Derivatives Law Committee 2020 Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
- Fostering Diverse and Inclusive Cultures in Legal Departments, Oppenheimer & Co.