International Conference on Protecting Cultural Heritage As a Common Good of Humanity: A Challenge for Criminal Justice, Courmayeur, Italy - ISPAC is organizing an International Conference aimed at exploring the indispensable role of crime prevention and criminal justice responses, at both international and domestic level, in combating all forms of trafficking in cultural property and related offences in a comprehensive and effective manner. This Conference – addressed to international organizations, national enforcement agencies, academics, cultural institutions, private sector operators in art and antiquities – follows a long-established commitment of ISPAC in the protection of cultural heritage and public goods as one of the most relevant challenges for contemporary criminal policy.
Restitution and International Judicial Cooperation
- Moderator, “Ethics: Use of Zoom and Social Media,” FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Panel Moderator, "Conducting and Defending an Investigation from Home," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Speaker, "Market Abuse and Disruptive Trading," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Moderator, Parallel 2021, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Mid-Market Financial Regulatory Group Meeting - "The Architecture of the Enforcement Program of the SEC Under Chairman Gensler"