International Conference on Protecting Cultural Heritage As a Common Good of Humanity: A Challenge for Criminal Justice, Courmayeur, Italy - ISPAC is organizing an International Conference aimed at exploring the indispensable role of crime prevention and criminal justice responses, at both international and domestic level, in combating all forms of trafficking in cultural property and related offences in a comprehensive and effective manner. This Conference – addressed to international organizations, national enforcement agencies, academics, cultural institutions, private sector operators in art and antiquities – follows a long-established commitment of ISPAC in the protection of cultural heritage and public goods as one of the most relevant challenges for contemporary criminal policy.
Restitution and International Judicial Cooperation
- Panelist, "21st Century Surveillance and Communication Technology," SIFMA C&L Virtual Forum
- Moderator, "Fireside Chat on Crypto and Fintech," ABA Business Law Division’s Derivatives and Futures Law Committee’s Mid-Year Program
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- White Collar Team Members to be Featured in ABA Webinar on New Brady Rule
- Empire FinTech’s 8th Annual Empire FinTech Conference