Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for decades, the Small Firm Symposium offers valuable guidance to grow and manage your practice. Join us for a full day of workshops and presentations, visit the Photo Booth and get a professional headshot taken, network with colleagues throughout the day and take a walk around the Exhibit Hall. Earn CLE credit for certain workshops. The Symposium includes a complimentary breakfast, lunch, and end of day reception.
Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “U.S. Competitiveness in Blockchain Technology”, Parallel Blockchain Series, Moderator
- Comstock to Moderate Opening Session of Parallel
- Murphy & McGonigle 2020 CLE Series Webinar: PPP Litigation Impacting SBA Lenders
- Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation
- How To Defend Against New Wave of Cryptocurrency Class Actions