Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for decades, the Small Firm Symposium offers valuable guidance to grow and manage your practice. Join us for a full day of workshops and presentations, visit the Photo Booth and get a professional headshot taken, network with colleagues throughout the day and take a walk around the Exhibit Hall. Earn CLE credit for certain workshops. The Symposium includes a complimentary breakfast, lunch, and end of day reception.
Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- "Cybersecurity & Data Privacy Update: Regulatory and Enforcement Trends in 2020," Lawline Webinar
- FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- Speaker, Ethics Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- Panelist, Enforcement Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference
- Moderator, How to Respond to Exchange Inquiries Panel, FIA Law and Compliance Virtual Conference