Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for decades, the Small Firm Symposium offers valuable guidance to grow and manage your practice. Join us for a full day of workshops and presentations, visit the Photo Booth and get a professional headshot taken, network with colleagues throughout the day and take a walk around the Exhibit Hall. Earn CLE credit for certain workshops. The Symposium includes a complimentary breakfast, lunch, and end of day reception.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series