Whether you are just starting out or have been in business for decades, the Small Firm Symposium offers valuable guidance to grow and manage your practice. Join us for a full day of workshops and presentations, visit the Photo Booth and get a professional headshot taken, network with colleagues throughout the day and take a walk around the Exhibit Hall. Earn CLE credit for certain workshops. The Symposium includes a complimentary breakfast, lunch, and end of day reception.
Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Trends in Blockchain Litigation,” PLI Briefing
- “Outside Counsel Panel,” Speaker, State of the Industry Conference - Commodity Markets Council
- Chair, Crypto, Blockchain, FinTech & Other Technology Panel, ABA Derivatives Law Committee 2020 Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
- Fostering Diverse and Inclusive Cultures in Legal Departments, Oppenheimer & Co.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM