“Positive Culture Within Our Industry” - SIFMA Women’s Leadership Forum, New York, NY
SIFMA’s Women’s Leadership Forum convenes senior financial industry professionals to share their insights on ways to enhance a positive culture within our industry.
Establishing, communicating and implementing high cultural values at our organizations has never been more important. Join us on October 25 for a unique opportunity to hear perspectives, strategies and guidance on creating, preserving and benefiting from a strong firm culture.
- What is ‘culture’? Is your firm’s culture a good fit for you?
- How can you navigate and network within your firm’s culture?
- What are some short- and long-term strategies to make cultural change?
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019