Ponzi Scheme Clawback Litigation: Tips and Strategies - LIVE Webcast
With the continued expansion of the avoidable-transfer litigation landscape, the risk of clawback suits against investors who potentially redeemed their interests in a fraudulent investment operation and others exposed to a Ponzi scheme has never been greater. To bring, defend against, or avoid such claims, it is imperative to keep abreast of recent clawback litigation developments and trends.
In this Webcast, a panel of thought leaders and professionals brought together by The Knowledge Group will discuss in depth the fundamentals of Ponzi Scheme Clawback Litigation. The speakers will help the audience understand the impact of recent trends and developments surrounding this significant topic. They will also go beyond the basics and offer practical tips and strategies for plaintiffs and defendants in handling these lawsuits in an active and evolving legal climate.
To view more details please check out The Knowlege Groups website: https://www.theknowledgegroup.org/webcasts/ponzi-scheme-clawback-litigation/.
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series
- CLE Presentation: Cybersecurity and Data Privacy for Lawyers
- “Unlawful Sexual Harassment” Training