The SEC and other government agencies continue to focus enforcement and examination efforts on managers of private hedge funds and private equity funds. As such, attorneys need to stay on top of the notable trends and developments impacting the hedge fund and private equity industry Every year, the Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments program takes a broad view of the industry, taking account of what the regulatory and enforcement priorities were and how the year actually played out. This year’s program will continue the tradition, bringing leading regulatory perspectives together with in-house and firm counsel to deliver a comprehensive review of the year that was, its practical takeaways and what may be on the horizon for the industry.
PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019
- Securities Arbitration 2020: Deep Dive, New York State Bar Association
- “Trends in Blockchain Litigation,” PLI Briefing
- “Outside Counsel Panel,” Speaker, State of the Industry Conference - Commodity Markets Council
- Chair, Crypto, Blockchain, FinTech & Other Technology Panel, ABA Derivatives Law Committee 2020 Winter Meeting in Naples, FL
- Fostering Diverse and Inclusive Cultures in Legal Departments, Oppenheimer & Co.