PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019
The SEC and other government agencies continue to focus enforcement and examination efforts on managers of private hedge funds and private equity funds. As such, attorneys need to stay on top of the notable trends and developments impacting the hedge fund and private equity industry Every year, the Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments program takes a broad view of the industry, taking account of what the regulatory and enforcement priorities were and how the year actually played out. This year’s program will continue the tradition, bringing leading regulatory perspectives together with in-house and firm counsel to deliver a comprehensive review of the year that was, its practical takeaways and what may be on the horizon for the industry.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- So You’ve Been Hacked: Practical Advice for Responding to Data Breaches, Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Series