The SEC and other government agencies continue to focus enforcement and examination efforts on managers of private hedge funds and private equity funds. As such, attorneys need to stay on top of the notable trends and developments impacting the hedge fund and private equity industry Every year, the Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments program takes a broad view of the industry, taking account of what the regulatory and enforcement priorities were and how the year actually played out. This year’s program will continue the tradition, bringing leading regulatory perspectives together with in-house and firm counsel to deliver a comprehensive review of the year that was, its practical takeaways and what may be on the horizon for the industry.
PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019
- Panelist, "21st Century Surveillance and Communication Technology," SIFMA C&L Virtual Forum
- Moderator, "Fireside Chat on Crypto and Fintech," ABA Business Law Division’s Derivatives and Futures Law Committee’s Mid-Year Program
- Katherine Cooper to Lead Fireside Chat on Crypto and FinTech at ABA Derivatives Meeting
- White Collar Team Members to be Featured in ABA Webinar on New Brady Rule
- Empire FinTech’s 8th Annual Empire FinTech Conference