Steven served as a panelist during this CLE program. In this segment, Steven addresses key staff, Obama era policies, big banks in the cross-hairs, greater use of monitors, cannabis and crypto frauds, and evolution of insider trading prosecution. To view the video of Steven’s presentation, please see above.
Panelist, "Securities Fraud/Insider Trading"
- Moderator, “Ethics: Use of Zoom and Social Media,” FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Panel Moderator, "Conducting and Defending an Investigation from Home," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Speaker, "Market Abuse and Disruptive Trading," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Moderator, Parallel 2021, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Mid-Market Financial Regulatory Group Meeting - "The Architecture of the Enforcement Program of the SEC Under Chairman Gensler"