Elizabeth served as a panelist during this CLE program. During this segment, Elizabeth discusses changes at the CFTC, market abuse, commodities fraud, and corporate compliance. To view the video of Elizabeth’s presentation, please see above.
Panelist, "Commodities Fraud/Market Abuse"
- Moderator, “Ethics: Use of Zoom and Social Media,” FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Speaker, "Market Abuse and Disruptive Trading," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Panel Moderator, "Conducting and Defending an Investigation from Home," FIA Law & Compliance Division Annual Conference
- Moderator, Parallel 2021, Chamber of Digital Commerce
- Mid-Market Financial Regulatory Group Meeting - "The Architecture of the Enforcement Program of the SEC Under Chairman Gensler"