Each year, CMC brings together highly-respected experts from the world of agricultural and energy commodity derivatives markets to discuss the outlook for the coming year.
Focus areas this year include: international trade; the status of and trends in the FCM business; policy developments at the Commodity Futures Trading Commission, the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission, and on Capitol Hill; probable outcomes of the upcoming Presidential election; Brexit predictions; and more. Also, back by popular demand, we will have market analysis and outlook for several agricultural and energy commodities.
We will hear from a variety of experts including:
- CFTC Chairman Heath Tarbert and his fellow Commissioners Quintenz, Behnam, Stump, and Berkovitz;
- FERC Chairman Neil Chatterjee;
- Terry Duffy, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, CME Group;
- Carl Cannon, Washington Bureau Chief, RealClearPolitics and Executive Editor, RealClear Media Group;
- A panel of industry and government trade experts, featuring the U.S. Trade Representative’s chief agriculture negotiator, Gregg Doud, and moderated by Louis Dreyfus Company’s Cotton Platform Head, Joe Nicosia; and
- FCM business executives, including Gerry Corcoran, Chairman and CEO of R.J. O’Brien, and FIA President and CEO Walt Lukken;