Murphy & McGonigle is sponsoring the UJA Criminal Law Group annual fundraising event. The UJA Federation is the world's leading local philanthropy. They solve problems through collective action, bringing people and nonprofits together to impact the issues that matter most and changing the lives of 4.5 million people a year.
Murphy & McGonigle sponsored UJA Criminal Law Group Annual Fundraising Event
- “U.S. Competitiveness in Blockchain Technology”, Parallel Blockchain Series, Moderator
- Comstock to Moderate Opening Session of Parallel
- Murphy & McGonigle 2020 CLE Series Webinar: PPP Litigation Impacting SBA Lenders
- Economics of Blockchain Litigation: ICOs and Securities Laws, and Trends in Litigation
- How To Defend Against New Wave of Cryptocurrency Class Actions