Murphy & McGonigle sponsored UJA Criminal Law Group Annual Fundraising Event
Murphy & McGonigle is sponsoring the UJA Criminal Law Group annual fundraising event. The UJA Federation is the world's leading local philanthropy. They solve problems through collective action, bringing people and nonprofits together to impact the issues that matter most and changing the lives of 4.5 million people a year.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019