Murphy & McGonigle and LeClairRyan Announce Crowdfunding Symposium - May 13, 2014
The Richmond Crowdfunding Symposium
Event Date: 05/13/2014
Omni Richmond Hotel
100 S 12th St
Richmond, VA 23219
Join us for a lunch forum discussing equity crowdfunding and the impact of the SEC’s proposed rule to regulate it. (CLE credit pending.)
- Dan Gorfine, Director of Financial Markets and Legal Counsel to the Milken Institute
- Brian Knight, CrowdCheck, Inc.
- Mat Dellorso, Wealthforge, Inc.
- Jean Peters, Golden Seed Angels and the Angel Capital Association
- Professor Ed Kitch, University of Virginia School of Law
- Jim Omer, Pick Factor, Inc.
Early Registration (before May 10th): $15*; After: $20*
*Fee includes lunch
To register visit: http://richmondcrowdfunding.eventbrite.com
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019