Murphy & McGonigle 2019 CLE Breakfast Series: Private Securities Litigation & Securities Enforcement Actions
Murphy & McGonigle’s 2019 Breakfast CLE Series will kick off on Wed., Jan. 30 (8:00 am) with an informative program, Private Securities Litigation & Securities Enforcement Actions – Answers to the GC’s Most Pressing Questions.
Tom Merritt, Deputy General Counsel at Virtu Financial, and Murphy & McGonigle shareholders Steven Feldman and James Goldfarb will be the faculty for the 1.5 hour program. Mr. Feldman is a former federal prosecutor in the Southern District of New York, and Mr. Feldman defends corporations, financial institutions, accounting firms, and their executives in securities fraud and related litigation in state and federal court.
Breakfast and registration to the event begin at 7:30 am, and the CLE program starts at 8:00 am. Murphy & McGonigle’s New York office is located at 1185 Avenue of the Americas (between W. 46/47th streets).
This CLE program is for Non-transitional attorneys.
- The Post Lava Jato World: How Corporates Must Adapt to the Changing Regulatory and Compliance Environment in LATAM
- Presentation: 16th Annual Small Law Firm Symposium: “Tech Tips Small Firms Need to Know” New York City Bar Association
- “Cybersecurity & Data Privacy: Regulatory and Enforcement Update,” Lawline Webinar
- “CFTC Jurisdiction over Fraud in the Cash Markets: Are there any limits?” Webinar
- PLI Hedge Fund and Private Equity Enforcement & Regulatory Developments 2019